2022.01.28 17:29 ClapBackRat So..what's the tactic for S4 boss on hard?
I beat him on normal and it was more long than it was hard (giggity), I'm assuming the hard mode will be....well, hard.
Generally on bosses I use mana freeze/silence and stack def downs for various elements but that's all useless on this guy. I have Devana, CGormek and Capt Diamonds who all destroy minions, what other heroes should I be bringing? What about battle items? Any help appreciated.
submitted by ClapBackRat to EmpiresAndPuzzles [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 17:29 Icy-Possibility2204 خرافات حول المكياج
|submitted by Icy-Possibility2204 to WELCOME [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 bjack20 Pulled from the bins today with a ripped tag. Any information would be appreciated.
|submitted by bjack20 to VintageTees [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 DrFlorvin And so the saga begins...
|submitted by DrFlorvin to shitposting [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 Clear-Ladder6100 https://t.me/joinchat/pIcl8dQlPzMyOGY0
2022.01.28 17:29 MikeyD_Luffy Baikens Insane pressure and mixups - Guide
|submitted by MikeyD_Luffy to Guiltygear [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 AshyBoiPlayz So I tried making reflective-looking tint how’d I do?
|submitted by AshyBoiPlayz to FRlegends [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 emilywang13 So this is what your villagers do when you’re not there…
|submitted by emilywang13 to AnimalCrossing [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 aadm_bot iOS 15.4 permite pagamentos via Face ID com máscara
|submitted by aadm_bot to aadm [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 Crhombifer1327 Day 5 of shiposting till I get a gf
|submitted by Crhombifer1327 to sosjeroen [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 ninjafrog01 Will scalenectomy worsen CCI?
I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. Had Botox done and ended up having tons of trouble with my neck—I can barely hold my head up, to the point that I have to lay down half the day. Dr. Donahue’s nurse told me that it’s unrelated, but I really question that as it seems like lots of people have similar problems. Just curious if anyone could share their experiences of this with me as I’m so stressed about it.
submitted by ninjafrog01 to thoracicoutlet [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 17:29 Salty145 Pokemon Lore is getting kinda insane
Since its inception Legends Arceus has presented a lot logistical issues that lead to some wild assumptions regarding Pokemon lore. I'm sure I'm missing some things, so feel free to correct me where I'm wrong or on what I've missed, but I have to just kinda list em. Just gonna go down the Pokédex and try to rationalize some of these choices...
- To start us off, the games architecture implies that Arceus takes place in Feudal Japan. This implies that Sylveon's fashion influence goes back way farther than expected. Kadabra and Alakazam also still possess silverware. Assuming that they aren't snatching high-end silverware this would put the game as early as the 14th century when pewter silverware became viable utensils for the general populace. Obviously, any new species have gone extinct in the time between Arceus and DP. Given the timetable, these species would be the equivalent of the real-life Moa which went extinct around the same time these games would be taking place (assuming they don't go extinct even later in the timeline). Mons that aren't present in Gen 4 can also be implied to be locally extinct.
- The existence of mons like Golem and Dusknoir (to name a few) in the wild means that there is a natural process that mankind doesn't fully understand. The closest they can get to simulating this is artificially evolving these mons via evolution. Along this line of thinking, this makes Scizor a man-made Pokémon who was likely engineered to harness the power of the extinct Kleavor (similar to the suspicious similarities between Pokemon like Kabutops and Genesect). This wouldn't be the first repopulation effort to take place in the Pokémon world...
- In Gen 4 the only way to catch Growlithe is to insert FireRed into the GBA slot on the DS. This will cause Growlithe to spawn in the Routes around Rowen's Lab. It can be concluded that during the events of Gen 4, Rowen is currently undertaking an effort to re-establish a Growlithe population since the natural Hisuian variant went extinct many years ago.
- While many Pokémon are based on real-world items/people, in-universe the inverse is true. Things like miming, maid outfits, witch hats, champion wrestler belts, music notes, suits and ties, and wires were modeled after Pokemon. Conversely, Poké balls were not. Magnemite and Porygon propose a paradox where the technology that made them possible was modeled after and served as the basis for these mons was also based on the Pokémon. In this case, future versions that were sent back in time.
- Unlike Growlithe, Johtonian Sneasel was an invasive species which thrived and drew the local species to extinction.
- Fossil Pokemon aren't Rock types because of defects in the restoration process, but that Rock types are the only mons that leave behind body parts hard enough to survive fossilization.
- Game Freak needs better quality control when it comes to new forms of legendary Pokémon.
If I'm wrong tell me what I overlooked, and if I missed anything feel free to mention up. I need to keep this thought process going...
submitted by Salty145 to pokemon [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 17:29 Helen_28 Good morning!
2022.01.28 17:29 Offres أنباء سارة لملاك العشوائيات بالسعودية تعويضات إزالة الأراضي المملوكة بصكوك شرعية ستكون على الأرض والأنقاض
2022.01.28 17:29 AutoNewspaperAdmin [World] - U.K. police request redactions to information on lockdown violation parties | PBS
|submitted by AutoNewspaperAdmin to AutoNewspaper [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 BorzyReptiloid If we ever see Horus Heresy series it won’t be full without Maraviglia scene
I mean let’s have a look at the downfall of 4 legions tied to specific Chaos God: – Thousand Sons? Nah, too clean, too ascended. Yeah, mutations to Chaos Spawn sometimes, sometimes it’s Rubric, but still very not impressive – World Eaters? Mindless slaying of everything and everyone, being mindless berserker till your head cut off? Weak. – Death Guard? Really? Endless life as rotting stupid carcass made of shit, puke, rot, nurglings and god knows what diseases? Who the fuck will cheer for them?
– Emperor’s Children? Magnificent. Purity incarnated. They were almost begging for perfection, did everything it took and guess what? Endless pursuit of perfection just happens to plague them now. And Maraviglia? Damn, it was so satisfying reading through this scene. Idk why people say “make me unsee it” afterwards
submitted by BorzyReptiloid to 40kLore [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 17:29 hotsaucename W: AAE Lever Action H: Junk or Caps
2022.01.28 17:29 duovoyage Wealthsimple Low Risk Portfolio...really not low risk?
During the beginning of the pandemic, I went from a mid-risk portfolio to a low risk portfolio, to help offset the potential risk of job security and Covid economic uncertainty. Worst idea in retrospect, at time of conversion gov't bonds were trading at a premium, the low risk portfolio became an expensive portfolio which as of now the portfolio is trading at a loss. Was it worth it, well the intent was to act as insurance encase of an outcome, and though that outcome did not happen, I see it as the insurance I paid for encase it did.
Every year, I try to re-evaluate my risk appetite. It's still increasingly low to moderate at this point due to continued uncertainty of the economy and job security, ignoring the stock market completely. However at same instance, I'm just trying to realistically look at the market and my investments at face value. Inflation and increasing interest rates aren't just a passing thought, but a reality. From the portfolio weighting listed below for wealthsimple's low risk profile, in what circumstances would it still be considered a good idea? With 70% of it as fixed income, and as interest rates go up to curb/control inflation wouldn't foreseeably my investment and returns just continue to diminish? At the off chance the market does crash, then maybe this portfolio was a good idea? However let's say market stabilizes or let's say encounters 0% growth, but interest rates increase to control inflation, and gov't stimulus ceases for the next 2 years, I assume this portfolio will still be a loss taker?
2022.01.28 17:29 Adiowe hay tiro señores REEeee
|submitted by Adiowe to SkyshockSUB [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 azerowastedlife Suggestions for tissue expander pain relief?
Curious what tips and tricks people have, if any, for discomfort relief with tissue expanders. I am about 2.5 weeks post surgery and just had my expanders pumped up for the first time yesterday with 100 ccs. It’s pretty uncomfortable to be honest so I’ve been taking ibuprofen, using an ice pack, and just resting. Is that all I can do?
submitted by azerowastedlife to breastcancer [link] [comments]
2022.01.28 17:29 Pun-Intentional i am losing it
2022.01.28 17:29 ByRedEye Polislerin sorduğu "bu silahları nereden buluyorsun?" sorusuna "çöpten" deyince ben ve agalar
|submitted by ByRedEye to KafiRoleplay [link] [comments]|
2022.01.28 17:29 TheBlazeBot Family of burglary suspect who was fatally shot while breaking into officer's home says shooting is unjustified
2022.01.28 17:29 botti137 you guys really gotta stop with the fangirling, we all know drogoz is the best
2022.01.28 17:29 HowCharmingSheCanBe I have Covid and this is my last day in my 5-day quarantine. I'm still sick and tested positive again, my SM is super angry with me that I have covid. Do I have to go back to work tomorrow even though I'm covid positive?